Monday, January 25, 2010

January 25, 2010 -- 47 out of 50 hours ain't bad!

The above title refers to the 47 hours that the girls were wonderful since Chris left -- sadly, the behavior kind of fell apart at dinner tonight. Wendy was upset b/c I wouldn't let her play on the computer for another half hour after more than 2 hours this afternoon, and Fer I think was upset because Wendy was upset. Anyway, they were both pretty rude, and Fer much more so. So, boxing myself into a maternal corner, I told her that she had lost the chance to go to Divercity next Monday! (Divercity is a theme park for kids that we plan to go to with Monique and Sebastian, and both girls are really looking forward to it). Now I have to figure out how she can earn it back, because I really do want them both to go. Ack!! Onwards, tomorrow.

This morning, the girls went to Fitness Infantil for swimming, skating and karate. The girls had their English classes with Laura and then entertained themselves with some technology time: Fer on my cell and Wendy on the computer.




A Spanish couple arrived yesterday and met their new son (Tomas, a year and a half old) this morning. He is so cute and they are just thrilled. He is overall doing fine -- some tears but totally normal given he is in a strange place with strangers!! We did a little party for them this afternoon -- Fer helped make a welcome sign for him and their teacher Laura had a cake and juice for all of us. Below, some pics of the party.






1 comment:

watch pacquiao vs clottey said...

I found your blog on Google and read a few of your other posts. I just added you to my Google News Reader. Keep up the good work. Look forward to reading more from you in the future.