Sunday, June 17, 2012

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to our wonderful Papi! Fer, Wendy and I are so blessed by your constant care for us, by all your hard work to provide for us, by your humour, your kindness, your steadiness, and your love. As Wendy wrote in her card, "Thank you for being such a great Dad!" And from Fer: "Thank you for being yourself and understanding our troubles. I love you so much." Ditto on all counts from me -- you are my rock.

And of course, happy Father's Day to Grand-dad, certainly for me a model of what a father can be. I am so incredibly grateful to have such a wonderful dad. Also to Grandpa Jack, much beloved by us all, and to Terrill, Matt and Aaron, fabulous fathers to their kids and amazing uncles to our girls. We are so blessed!

A few pics from our celebration in Tivoli -- thanks for hosting such a nice lunch Gigi!
















No comments: