Sunday, March 20, 2011

Two Wendy-isms

On Thursday, we were walking with the dogs in the park and talking about how Happy and Lucky have different personalities. Wendy asked why Happy sometimes stops in his tracks and won't keep walking, and I replied, "Because he's stubborn." Her answer: "Stubborn as a mool! Stubborn as a mool!"

Yesterday Wendy was being the very fierce teacher and giving me and Fer lots of minutes and telling us where to sit. At first we were both on the bed and then she ordered me to the chair to serve out my time. Fer asked, "Why does she get to be on the chair?" I answered, "Because I'm an adult," and Wendy chimed in, "Yes, adultery has its privileges!" (We have a running joke about "membership has its privileges" with our various memberships to the Bronx Zoo, Botanical Garden, etc.)

No comments: